Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Kennebunport Inn

Since I've been getting behind in my editing, I'm posting this one from my vacation to Maine with my son and daughter-in-law last June.

This is the famous Kennebunkport Inn. It has been a landmark since 1899. It was once a tea merchant's mansion and has the distinction of being listed as one of the Travel Channel's "Maine's Best Escapes".

The Kennebunkport Inn is located in Dock Square, Kennebunkport's shopping district and the only hotel/inn there and well worth checking out if you're going to be in the area.

4 comments:

Debbie Lennon said...

Hello! I am the owner of the inn and glad to learn you enjoyed it...Beautiful photo!

Unknown said...

Hi Debbie, I'm glad you enjoyed my post and picture. I looked all over the internet to get more of the history of the inn. I wrote all I found. I'd love to learn more about it.

Thanks for your comment.

What Karen Sees said...

Very nice Loyce!

Unknown said...

Thank you, Karen.