|Sandy Bay Breakwater in Rockport, MA|
- A 10-foot-deep channel, 80 feet wide, extending 1,100 feet from deep water outside the breakwaters to the town wharf in the center of the harbor.
- Two eight-foot-deep outer anchorage areas on either side of the 10-foot-deep channel. The north anchorage, about 3.5 acres in area, extends from the Bearskin Neck Breakwater to the town wharf. The south anchorage, about 2.7 acres in area, extends from the Norwoods Head Breakwater to the town wharf.
- Two eight-foot-deep inner anchorage basins on either side of the town wharf. The north anchorage is 1.7 acres in area, and the south anchorage is 1.2 acres in area.
- A 10-foot-deep channel, 75 feet wide, extending 550 feet from deep water outside the existing breakwater, across the southern part of the inner cove, to the public pier; and
- A 3.4-acre anchorage area, eight feet deep, throughout the rest of Pigeon Cove’s inner section.