Saturday, October 18, 2014

View Out my Window

I've posted this one before on Facebook, but I wanted to post it on my blog as well so, some of you may have already seen this.

This shot was taken out of my living room window during blue hour. It was the day I bought my new camera, a Canon 6D. I just wanted to try it out and loved the results. It's true, it's not the camera that makes the image; it's the eye behind the lens; however, it doesn't hurt to have good tools to get the job done. I bought the camera because I felt that I had outgrown my old one. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with Canon's 40D, but I wanted something newer that could handle noise levels better and to give me a larger photo to work with.

There are times I need or want the crop factor of the 40D for the extra range, especially when I'm shooting birds, so I'll still be using that camera as well. But for now, my go to camera with my new 28-300mm Tamron lens will be my main walk-around lens.

No comments: