Friday, November 7, 2014

Day 3 of Black and White Challenge: Redberry Elder

Redberry Elder
This is Day 3 of my 5 Day Black and White Challenge that I accepted from my friend, and fellow photographer, Rosemary Morrison, of Rosemary Kaye Photo, who's work I admire. I am supposed to post 1 b&w image for five days, as well as challenge a fellow photographer each day that inspires me.

I am challenging my grandson, Michael Gineo, Jr,  who is in the U.S. Army, stationed in South Korea, who's work I feel is outstanding. He has grown (photographically) so much in the last 2 years. I would like to see what he can come up with.

This shot was taken today at Abercrombie Park in St Petersburg, FL. I'm not positive of the name of the red berries. We have so many different types of red berries in the wild here that are so similar. I have a hard time identifying them. If anyone reading this post knows what they are for sure, I'd like an ID, if you can.

No comments: