Thursday, September 11, 2008

Canna Lily Leaf

Sometimes I like to photograph patterns. This is the leaf of a Canna Lily. I like the lines and curves. I tried a crop of just the leaf and I'm not sure if I like it, although it makes an interesting graphic.

This photo was taken in Safety Harbor on Monday evening while waiting for the rest of the members of my group to come. I like to go there early before the rest get there so I can concentrate on my photography. Most of the time I'm with the group I spend either just talking shop, or answering technical questions regarding photography technique, which I don't mind. It's nice to share knowledge with other photographers. We all learn something that way, and it improves our own technique.

If you like my work, please leave a comment--even if you don't like it, or see if something can be improved. I'm always open to suggestions.

Thanks for viewing!

No comments: