Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Tampa Skyline Pano & Explosion


Last night I attended another class with Jim Sykes. This time it was on night photography and skylines.

This shot is of the Tampa skyline as seen from Davis Island. Eight of us took the class and learned a lot of new tricks and techniques. We experimented with doing several zoom explosions which, at best were interesting.

This explosion was taken from the same spot. I used a 30 second exposure and zoomed in during the last half of the exposure. Of the different tries, I like this one the best. The splashes of colors is what attracted me to this one.

If you like my work, please comment--even if you don't like it, I'd like to hear what you think.

If you'd like to see more of my work, please visit my website here.

No comments: