Monday, September 1, 2008

St Petersburg Skyline


Tonight our meetup group had 2 meetups at the same time. Our usual one at Safety Harbor, FL and one at the St Petersburg Pier. I went to the St Petersburg Pier trying to catch a great sunset shot. Well, we got a bit ripped off on the sunset, since it was too hazy for us to see and capture it.

Instead, I waited around a while to see what twilight might bring. This one's not too shabby. I shot this one from the opposite side of the The Pier than I usually shoot from. I usually shoot from the right side, so I can catch a few shots of the Vinoy Hotel. While I shot a few from there, I also shot from the restaurant side and was able to capture this one. As you can see, there is a little color in the sky, but not very much with the reds and yellows. Actually, there wasn't any yellow at all. I'm anxious to see what the rest of my group shot. There were 18 of us in all.

If you like my work, please comment. If you'd like to see more, visit my website here.

Thanks for looking!
Loyce

No comments: