Saturday, February 27, 2010

Full Flight

Last night I had a shoot for this band called, "Full Flight". We shot a few outside in the alley before the show. I suggested that since they are a heavy metal band, I'd process a few of them with this "grunge/edgy" style.

These guys aren't actors; my instructions to them were to look "bad". This look is their interpretation of "bad". Actually, they look more "bad" on stage. It was difficult since this is the first time I've worked with them and the only one I knew is the bass guitarist, Igor, on the left. I'll probably be posting some of the photos of the stage show sometime this week. Not all will be digitally enhanced.

We're currently looking for an aviation graveyard to shoot more. Not much luck so far.

What do you all think of this style?
Post a Comment