Sunday, April 25, 2010

Lila

Meet Lila, who is the kids' nanny's sister's little girl. She just under a year old and absolutely loves the camera.

Since I photograph babies for a living, I thought I'd post one here of an older baby. The babies I photograph are under 3 days old, so this is a very different technique for me.

All I had with me is my camera and on-camera flash, so I had to get creative with the exposure to keep from blowing out her pretty little face.

Lila was pre-occupied watching the older kids play and was enjoying her toys while in the walker.

Isn't she just the cutest little thing?

5 comments:

What Karen Sees said...

She is indeed and beauty, and her eyes just sparkle.

H.S.N PHOTOGRAPHY said...

so cute with attractive eyes!

Unknown said...

Thank you, Karen and Hameed. She really is such a cutie. It was her eyes that attracted me in the beginning. She's a good baby, too.

Andrea said...

CUTE!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Thank you, Andrea. She sure is cute.