Monday, May 3, 2010

...and he makes the catch!

...and he makes the catch!

During Little League AAA's practice, Noah makes the catch even with the sun in his eyes. Great job, Noah!

The continuing saga of my vacation in NY a couple weeks ago. While the triplets were playing baseball, I had the task of watching the twins on the playground. I was forced to shoot from too far away if I wanted any baseball photos at all.

This one was shot with my 55-250mm lens from a distance that I'm not good at judging. All I can say is there was two baseball fields and one basketball court between where I was at the playground, and where this practice session was taking place. It was also freezing, well, for me it was at 52 deg F. Noah was playing left field if I can remember correctly when he caught this ball.

4 comments:

H.S.N PHOTOGRAPHY said...

Wonderful shot as usual!

Unknown said...

Thank you, very much, Hameed.

Jim S said...

Nice capture. I like that you were able to visually impart the story of the sun in his eyes even from that far distance. That extra element elevates it above just a shot of a catch being made.

Unknown said...

Thank you, Jim. I liked the way he was shading his eyes from the sun. And, of course, I love that he made that catch.