Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Who's Having More Fun?

Last night was our regular Monday Night Meetup in Safety Harbor, FL. We had a couple models come in for a model shoot, which everyone enjoyed.

Since I'm not really into shooting models after having my fill in the late '70s, I sat around at the picnic tables and talked with my friends. All of a sudden, Jean pointed out a photo opp right up my alley. She spotted this dad giving his toddler a ride on her kiddie car. I thought it was hilarious; especially with Daddy wearing a helmet.

Just as I was ready to shoot, the father got off the kiddie bike. I asked him to get back on it and ride so I could get a photo of it since he looked like he was having so much fun. He graciously obliged and this is the result. He only sat there for about a minute and this one was my choice of the 5 I shot because of his expression.

I want to know, though, who's having more fun--Daddy or his little girl?

4 comments:

H.S.N PHOTOGRAPHY said...

wow so wonderful shot!

Unknown said...

Thank you, Hameed. The father was really having a great time. It's wonderful to see parents having fun with their children.

What Karen Sees said...

What a great Dad, and fun shot.

Unknown said...

Yes, Karen. It is a fun shot. I always put my Photo of the Day as my Windows wallpaper on my computer. My roommate rarely comments on my photos, but this one is one of his favorites. He comments on it everytime he goes by my computer.