Sunday, July 25, 2010

Marina on the Kennebunk River

Yep! More photos from my vacation in Maine. It seems like I'll never get through all those photos. It's a good thing I didn't go for a month!

This view is of the Kennebunk River. It runs alongside the downtown area of Kennebunkport. Most of the shops and homes are built on its banks. In this view, you can see where the Whale Watch boats and Charter Boats are just waiting for their busy season to start.

If you click on the photo, you'll see a larger image which will allow you to see more detail on the docks.

I was lucky to have wonderful weather with just enough clouds in the sky to make it interesting on this vacation.

4 comments:

Jim S. said...

Looks bright and cheerful. Seems like the weather conditions were nice and provided good atmosphere for your images.

Unknown said...

Oh yes, it was beautiful every day that I was there. Thank you, Jim.

Mango said...

Not tired of these beautiful scenes yet--they are so cool and refreshing! The clouds and the water make this shot, but I also like the river--I feel drawn up the channel!

Unknown said...

Thank you, Margo. I'm glad you're not tiring of them. I still have more to edit. Why did I take sooooo many pictures? OMG! So much editing.