Thursday, December 29, 2011

Alien Christmas

With the holidays winding down, you're probably happy to not be seeing any more Christmas themed photos from me for a while.

This one was taken at the same house I've been showing for the last few posts. It was part of an entire collection of Aliens in one of the scenes. I liked the way the lights behind this one makes it appear to be stars in the night. Actually, they're on lit trees.

I also like the way this one seems to glow. It appears to be on the rooftop, but it's really in front of the house in one of their scenes.

I hope you've been enjoying my series of how Floridians make it seem more like Christmas without snow and cold.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi it is lexi bean i miss you when are you comming up mommy called we finally went over our christmas list today but nick nate noah did not get to talk beacause they were not here they were at there friends house they have to call mom back please call us today love lexi bean

Anonymous said...

i love you i'll miss you love lexi bean

Anonymous said...

they are cool love lexi bean

Unknown said...

Thank you so much, Lexi Bean. I love you and miss you and I'm happy to see that you're still looking at Grammy's photos. :)

Anonymous said...

yeah i am on it evrey day love lexi bean

nick said...

hey gramma its nick and i didnt get around to call mom but i will soon probley not today how are you today im fine i think your pics are looking great and i hope to see you soon love, nick

nick said...

:) i love u

Unknown said...

I will talk to you tonight, Lexi. I miss you and love you very much, Lexi Bean, and I'm glad you check my pictures every day.

Unknown said...

Hi Nick,

I love you and miss you. Thank you for the nice complement on my pictures.

I'll be seeing you soon, most likely some time in February. I can't wait to see you.

I hope you get to talk to your mom tonight.