Saturday, December 31, 2011

Merry Christmas Penguins

Happy New Year!

You'll probably be happy to know that this is the last of the Christmas lights series. It's been a lot of fun for me and I hope you've all enjoyed my seasonal photos as much as I enjoyed making them.

I've been thinking about my New Year's Resolutions this week and have decided what I'm planning to do. Hopefully, I can commit to at least one of them and do it throughout the year.

There are a couple of photography projects I've been planning on doing for quite some time and never got around to doing them. So this year, I'm going to try my best to do them. I teach photography and one of things I'm always preaching to my students is the best way to improve your photography is to take at least one photo every day. Maybe I should practice what I preach. One of my resolutions will be to start the 365 project.

Most photographers out there know what this is, and for those of you who don't my resolution/project is to take one photo a day no matter what the weather or how I feel for the entire year. I'm going to start this project tomorrow on January 1, 2012. I'm counting on all of you to keep me on track. When I fail to post a photo of the Day, email me and remind me that you're waiting for your photo. That should keep me on track. I'll try to do my part if you all will do your part. Let's see how long I can keep this project going.

So, what's your resolution. Let me know in the comments section and ask for reminders and help if you need it.

No comments: