Friday, June 19, 2009

Cloudscape

This cloudscape was taken from a moving car driving on I-95 in South Carolina. A heavy rain storm was just passing through.

I like the way the rays are coming down and the edges of the clouds in the mid area.

This road trip wasn't a fun trip or vacation; it had to do with unpleasant family business. But, like the old saying goes, "when given lemons, make lemonade".

There will probably be many posts from my road trip as I get caught up with my editing. Something tells me that I take way too many pictures. I get overwhelmed with the editing, and it rarely gets completely done from month-to-month. I try to edit my favorites of the day first, then if I don't get them all done, at least the good ones get done.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you Dyanna. I appreciate the feedback.

Mango said...

I like Cloudscape a lot. The upper portion seems ominous but the lower part is open and promising--perhaps symbolic of of your trip.

Jim S said...

You know how much I like cloudscapes and crepuscular rays. Nice catch from the moving vehicle. Glad to hear that the family business has a bit of a silver lining for the time being.

Unknown said...

Thank you, Jim. I've been paying a lot more attention to cloudscapes lately.

I've always loved looking at the clouds, but until I saw your blog, I never gave it a thought to capture them. I'm having a lot of fun with this. Thank you for the inspiration.