Sunday, June 28, 2009

Joe on Vocals and Guitar

During my stay in CT, my son told me that he had to play in an emergency and was very sorry. It seems that another band that went on to play for them when Joe (my son) was sick had a death in one of the players families, so they had to return the favor.

Sorry... I was elated! I have only seen them play twice before other than practice, and was anxious to hear them play again. Well, they ROCKED the house.

This is my son, Joe, who plays rhythm guitar, keyboards, harmonica and vocals. He also writes music and lyrics. During this song, he's showing how tired he was. He really didn't want to do this gig, but he made the best of it, and in the end we all had a great time.

2 comments:

Jim S said...

Sounds like your so is very talented, you must be proud. So nice to see you post an image of him performing.

Unknown said...

Thank you, Jim. Yes, he is very talented and I am proud of him. He's self-taught and does very well.