Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Safety Harbor Pier

This is another photo from last night's Meetup. It was raining and I wanted to make a different mood shot of the pier we've all photographed so much.

This is the result of a little bit of digital playing in Photoshop. While the nature of this photograph was already moody, I was looking for something more. I added a texture that resembles a soft rain (at least I think so) and added a simple frame.

Tell me what you think of this one by leaving a comment. I'm more of a realist and this is a little bit out of my comfort zone, but I kind of like the results. Click on it to see it more clearly.

2 comments:

Mango said...

Loyce, this shot makes me feel soft and damp and really pleasant (it also happens to be my favorite place in all of Safety Harbor). You should get out of your comfort zone more often!

Unknown said...

Thank you, Margo. I appreciate you leaving such a nice comment. I see you got home OK.