Saturday, June 11, 2011

Creamery Brook Bison Farm

My granddaughter took me to Creamery Brook Bison Farm here in Brooklyn, CT yesterday. We couldn't stay too long because I didn't want my daughter to be alone.

The farm is right down the street from my daughter's house and they have about 100 head of Bison, horses, cattle, and birds. These are a couple photos I took there. I'll post more a bit later, so be sure to check back.

As always, to see more detail, just click on the photos and they'll open up in another window larger.

5 comments:

Mango said...

I love this peacock shot!! We usually focus on the plumage--the design and "eyes"--but this head shot is magnificent, so crisp and vivid!! The blurred colors in the tail are very pleasing. Great work, Loyce! Nice emu too, successful straight-on shot!!

Mango said...

Forget to say how much I like the way you framed Emu's face!

Unknown said...

I can't believe how close we were able to get to this young Peacock. He's pretty young I'm guessing, because he still didn't have the eyelets in his plumage. I think they get that after their first year.

That Emu was pretty curious. He stuck his head right out of his screened in area to greet us. I also liked the expression on his face.

Mariam said...

Beautiful.

Unknown said...

Thank you, Miriam; your comment is appreciated.