Thursday, January 19, 2012

Weird Footsteps

My daughter called me today to ask if she could use some of my photos for a church project. She said she needed inspirational photos. I pointed her to this blog and told her to take what she needed. Then she started asking for specific photos if I have them. So, I started to look through my photos and one of the things she was looking for was footsteps in the sand.

Well, check this one out! This is one I never did anything with because frankly, it's really not all that interesting. Wrong! I took a good look at it and check out what I noticed today. There are two sets of footprints there, it looks like a man and a woman's judging by the size. You'll have to click on the photo to enlarge it to see what I saw. Each footprint has no match and each one is going in a different direction. Where's the other foot/feet?

I took this shot from on top of the pier, that's what's causing the shadows on each side of the footprints. I can't imagine how this was done.

Anyone have a clue? It would be interesting to see what you all think. Let me know what you think in the comments.

No comments: