Thursday, April 9, 2009

Arbor Menagerie

I have a thing about seeing faces or animals in tree bark. In fact, I even have an entire web page to devoted to it on my website.

These are actually Cypress Knees, (I think) but I could see lots faces and animals holding babies in this formation. Or maybe I'm just whacked. Anyway, I think it's interesting to say the least.

This second one looks like a fish to me. It was just to the left of the other formation. I know the fish is easy enough to see. What do you all see? Do you think I'm nuts?

1 comment:

Jim S. said...

It's interesting to see how much the shadows play a part in being able to see the imaginary faces and creatures within the wood. Certainly under different lighting conditions they might not be so noticeable or they may appear to be something entirely different.